Project Structure and Organization
This project structure was generated by default using Expo. It has been altered according to our beliefs, which are garnered towards the developers of today.
- assets - Contains all the assets for the application
- js - Contains all the application code organized into different folders such as components, containers, redux etc
- core - Contains the core component, or styles that can be reused across any application.
- components - Contains all the Reusable React Native components that are specific to this application.
- containers - Contains all the redux integrated containers.
- redux - Contains all the actions, reducers and the Redux configuration.
- routing - Contains all the routing architecture across the application.
- setup - Contains the initial setup related code
- utils - Contains the common utility code used across the app.
- App.js - Main entry point of the application
- app.json - Configuration file for editing Expo related configuration.
- commit.sh - A simple bash script which commits the code to master branch. Edit it to change the branch.
- package.json - Dependencies
Note - All the code components or folders that can be reused across any application (apart from this one) have a package.json included. This has all the packages that the folder is dependent on.